Are you planning investments that require additional sources of funding?
Would you like to find out what undertakings or projects could be supported by state aid?
Do you need professional consulting in respect of preparation of state aid applications?
Have you signed a subsidy agreement? Congratulations! This, however, is only the first step towards obtaining funding for your investment project.
A key to success is to have effective project management and aid accounting procedures in place.
We offer to take over from you all and any processes relating to proper accounting for state aid.
Our assistance includes in particular:
- providing accounting consulting services in respect of proper recording and allocation of investment costs,
- preparing payment requests supported by the required documents,
- providing consulting services in respect of effective project and project change management,
- drafting annexes to agreements relating to material project changes,
- drawing up interim and final reports,
- providing consulting services and assistance during inspections relating to the use of state aid.
Our purpose is to take the strain off Accounting Departments and support them in respect of state aid accounting and settlement, and to ensure an optimum flow of aid funds under investment project implementation processes.